Option to purchase action blocks or add ons

0 Votes

It would be great if I could select any three or four options for my mailings to club members. For example, if I wanted to send out a survey one month for a question on painting the boathouse I could. (what color)  It might be something I don't want to pay for every month so, I could select it as one of my free "options" for that month.  The next month I want to simply ask  a yes or no question... that could be one of my five free options to select from. A YES or a NO button. 

Super cool if we could do that. I don't want or need to bump up to $45 per month for a one time one question survey.

Just a thought!

Thanks.

2 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Hi @TeddB25. This is a cool idea, especially for accounts who would like to try out our available options. I'll open it up for voting. 

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Not Currently Planned

At this time, we do not have plans to make changes to our pricing for action blocks. Should we hear any discussions in the future, we'll share them here.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More