Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Poor first impression

0 Votes
After setting up I imported a previous email from my other campaign service as a test. I wanted to send a test to see how it looked. My account was immediately suspended and sent for review. After a long wait I was told I violated the terms and conditions by having a non Constant Contact unsubscribe link in my email. It was clearly in the terms and conditions which was immediately reference. No notice. No warning. No heads up. Just immediate suspension. So much for fixing the errors on the draft option. Seriously just poor job by a tech company. Additionally when you want to use the chat service, you're able to select billing, account services etc. Type in everything you want to say and submit only to get a dialog reply that "oh no, sorry chat can't handle billing or account services etc like we let you believe you were choosing. W T F . . . . . I give constant contact a long and constant goodbye.
1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @FirstNameL270296 thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We apologize this is the experience you've had with your account.  With that said, you are correct, due to account security there are certain account items like it's billing, account reviews and list reviews that cannot be assisted by chat or here in the Community. In those cases we do ask that you speak to our support directly by phone. In fact we can see you were able to speak with our Account Review department about the status of your account. If you have any further questions we ask that you please give a call back into our Account Review support.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More