cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pop up ads at the top of the screen.

Pop up ads at the top of the screen.

Please do not bombard me with ads. I pay for the service and want a means to opt out of spam on the website.

21 Comments
Occasional Visitor
Every time I send out a new mailout, you have made all sorts of changes to your site. Its unbelievably frustrating!!! It was fine. Leave it alone. Changes are inevitable, but every, single, week????????????? And all of your advertising!!! Sometimes it takes as much as 5 clicks just to log in. I understand you want to advertise your courses and stuff, but it never goes away. Its REALLY ANNOYING
Contributor
We pay to use your service, I don't see why I have to deal with a pop up ad every time I want to log on, plus now there are way too many ads and emails with ads and promos and solicitations, I am going to start reporting Constant Contact emails as spam from our mailboxes and so you can suspend yourselves. Instead of taking liberties in suspending our contacts maybe you need to re-examine your own emailing and advertising practices!
All Star
I had to log in several times this week to finish up a campaign, and it was annoying to see the AmEx offer every single time. Not necessary! I think users' experience would be better if you could program the ad so that the log in page only runs it once a day.
Occasional Participant
Why must the "looking for new customers" ad remain stationary at the top of your page? At least let us minimize it if it must be there. I wish you would spend more time making the system more efficient (which is desperately needed) rather than embedding permanent ads into the website. Seems greedy.
Frequent Visitor
Please remove ads from popping up on my computer.
Occasional Contributor

If I wanted a Graphic Designer, I would have asked for one, and anything else that keeps "popping" up on the screen! I am sick and tired of having to "X" out of the items on the top of the page every time I try to manuever, it keeps showing up and I have to x it out. PLEASE STOP ALL OF THESE ANNOYING POP UPS!! I am paying good money every month to send out my email and don't want these things coming up with every new screen!!! Annoyed Customer, DealPoint Merrill

All Star
I know you guys want to sell new products and thoughts but there is no way to say "i have seen this popup 400 times already, enough is enough" You should give us an option to not repeat seeing your little ad popups.
I really dislike getting the same pop-up ad every time I log in. I would really like to disable these, or at very least, to have a "do not show this again" checkbox to turn off the message after I have seen it.
Occasional Contributor
STOP SHOWING YOUR PROMO'S WHEN I LOG IN!
Frequent Visitor

DITTO! AGREE 100%!

"NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR **bleep** POPUP ADS!"

Thanks, Bernie. In fact, it gives us a reason to look elsewhere.