Pricing too high

0 Votes
FYI: We are looking for another solution as your pricing has always been on the high side. Now, after COVID and its impact on our A/R's and sales as we serve the restaurant industry, it will BREAK my heart to have to leave you. When my CFO called in to ask for a little lower of a cost for this since times are hard, we have been a client for a number of years and could use some support from all of our vendors, we were told nope can't do it need to reduce your list to the next bracket down to get a lower cost. Sorry. That was a little cold and uncool but if that's your final stance we will see if there is a company out there that would actually help us when we ask and recognize us being a loyal company and good payer. We have over 1/2 of our business on hold right now. Most vendors have been willing to help where they can you are the only one that just was like Sorry Charlie cant do a thing. Betsy Craig, CEO MenuTrrinfo, LLC (Ft Collins, CO) Betsy@MenuTrinfo.com
1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @MenuTrinfo  thank you for sharing this feedback with us! I apologize the answer you received is not the one you were hoping for. I have however passed on your feedback to our Billing Support. One of these agents will take a closer look at your account to see if there is anything that can be offered.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More