cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Pricing

0 Votes

Pricing

Has this platform gone completely for-pay? I've used CC for years at my last company and I remember that when we were building the lists, there was a complimentary number of contacts that we could use at no-charge and then we paid as we grew. Is this no longer the case? Please advise before I proceed with CC an further. Thank you, Simon
1 Comment
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @SimonS1851 

Constant Contact does not currently and has not in the past provided plans that included a complimentary number of contacts for free. We have in the past provided complimentary accounts to some non-profits under programs like our Cares4Kids program. If you can private message me the info of your previous company, I would be happy to look into what plan they may have been a part of, and see if there is something I can do to assist you. Just click my name above this post and select "Send a Message".

Thanks,

Rob L.