Security in campaigns

0 Votes
Dear tony i need a feature where campaign creator can only see their campaigns and they can send emails, create their own contacts and manage them and send campaigns, watch bounces and adjust the list. all of these functions to be compartmentalised per individual. at the moment campaign creator can see all campaigns and again cannot see the contacts. so i would like to provide the delegation in such a way that 4 campaign managers can handle their own respective campaign areas without the need to see others campaigns and contacts and list. I hope its possible very shortly because i am looking at this seriously....
1 Comment
Rob_L
Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @UAECHAPTERI 

While there isn't a way to compartmentalize a single account this way, it sounds like you may be a good candidate for our partner program. This would allow for multiple accounts to be contained under one umbrella partnership, so each member would have their own account, and the partner manager would be able to easily access each individual account. You can find out more information about our partner program here: https://www.constantcontact.com/partners

Thanks for using Constant Contact,

Rob L.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More