Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

Security question

0 Votes
Make the **bleep** thing optional or let me opt out of it. I'm tired of it asking me of I want to put something in.
4 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @DanR7585. We highly recommend having a security question set up in your account should you ever lose access to the login information or in case someone tries to gain access to your account. Are you receiving notifications in your account or elsewhere requesting that you create one? 

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Email reply from @DanR7585:

Just in my account. After the 15th time of ignoring it, it ought to go away.

------

Thank you for your response. Again, the security question is something that we highly recommend for the security of your account. There isn't a way to turn this notification off but I'll leave this open for voting.

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Security questions are required for account security. The question helps to protect your account if it is taken over or if someone attempts to retrieve information from it. We have no plans to remove from accounts.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More