Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow/ Doesn't load

Slow/ Doesn't load

Takes forever. Wastes time!

31 Comments
Occasional Visitor
I clicked to open a past campaign and went to get a cup of coffee. When I came back Constant Contact was still struggling to load my campaign. Unbelievable! When I finally got it scheduled, and was ready to start the next one, I had to load hundreds of campaigns to find the one I wanted to replicate. Each load lags ... unbelievable that the pages are gone and there is no search engine to easily find a past campaign. I am one VERY FRUSTRATED AND UNHAPPY CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have given feedback in the past where I complained about too many clicks to get to desired areas of work. Your new design has even more then ever. Is anybody listening?
Occasional Contributor
On any computer where I sign in - it is taking forever or freezes. What gives?
Occasional Visitor
Is there some way you can make your site quicker and more responsive? It takes a long time to do anything. Each click is followed by a long wait for the site to respond.

Thanks for letting us know about this. Can you help with some details?

- What browser/version are you working in?

- Is it slow when you take a specific action only or all the time?

- Any errors on the page?

Status changed to: New

Regular Organizer

Occasional Contributor

It's incredibly slow to respond in Google Chrome.  Just clicking any button (like Contacts) can take 30-60 seconds to display some times; other times it behaves normally.  This is with other tabs open in chrome, all of which respond quickly.  Some times I have to click somewhere else on the screen to get it to respond at all eg when on Home page and click Contacts at the right, nothing happens so have to click Contacts at the top.

Occasional Visitor
Use site for research and mail campaigns - noticing that the site response is real slow over the last few days forcing me to exit and reenter.