Slow/ Doesn't load

Slow/ Doesn't load

Takes forever. Wastes time!

31 Comments

I've been trying to log in for 3 days with out success. PleaSe help. I'm a paid user. Email **Removed By Moderator**

I processed the order to purchase the program and I cannot utilize the program now. This is irritating that you took payment, but I am unable email anyone.

I have closed down as many windows as possible, but Constant Contact is still rolling very slowly. Any advice?

Status changed to: New

Sorry to hear this is happening, can you help me with some additional information?

-What browser/version are you working in?

-Are you seeing it slow in a specific area or everywhere?

-Are you taking any specific actions in the account while it's acting slower than normal (example, uploading contacts)

Thanks for your help!

I'm using Constant Contact for the first time. Would like to become a customer, but after an hour of trying various things it just doesn't work. It won't verify my email address and I can't setup a newsletter because it keeps saying something an invalid token. I give up.
Your page will not pull up. Whats the deal?
Thanks for wasting my time
add user just spins around… this won't work so well if it takes minutes to a single contact. Called support and that's backed and told to send email.

HI @TomC383 

I am very sorry to hear this is happening. Can you help with some additional information?

- What browser/version are you working in? Do you have another you could test?

- What action are you taking when it spins? Are you just clicking to the page or something else?

- Can you please try closing and reopening your browser to see if this happens again?

- Where are you located (General area is fine, no need for specifics)?

Thanks for your help!

The website has repeatedly frozen me out of the payment process as soon as I've entered my billing address. I press the button to continue and get nothing but the same page - it isn't that everything isn't filled in, it is. Please get that fixed. It is very frustrating for someone who WANTS to work with you. Thanks.
Occasional Visitor
The site is always frustratingly slow, every page takes 7 - 10 seconds to load which is very testing when you're trying to get a job done and need to move from page to page. Our internet connection is good and most other sites we get pretty much instant loading.
Your site crashes on Android. I'm Using Moto G
Regular Visitor

same issues here. pages freeze, dont load, timeout. No error messages. Firefox V39.0, no plugins or add-ons.

Ridiculous amount of time it takes for pretty much everything that involves making changes, not impressed
Occasional Visitor
having to address logon status every 15-min and login again while trying to conduct research and craft material creates a waste of time and reduces productivity. Annoying. Please advise.
Occasional Visitor
Nothing worked, no response from my emails asking for help. No communication at all. "Verified" email addresses not working. I am using other trials with no difficulty.

Occasional Visitor
The new look is great, however, it took me twice as long to schedule a campaign today because everything was running really slow and the page kept freezing. UGH!
Occasional Visitor
I clicked to open a past campaign and went to get a cup of coffee. When I came back Constant Contact was still struggling to load my campaign. Unbelievable! When I finally got it scheduled, and was ready to start the next one, I had to load hundreds of campaigns to find the one I wanted to replicate. Each load lags ... unbelievable that the pages are gone and there is no search engine to easily find a past campaign. I am one VERY FRUSTRATED AND UNHAPPY CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have given feedback in the past where I complained about too many clicks to get to desired areas of work. Your new design has even more then ever. :( Is anybody listening?
Occasional Contributor
On any computer where I sign in - it is taking forever or freezes. What gives?
Occasional Visitor
Is there some way you can make your site quicker and more responsive? It takes a long time to do anything. Each click is followed by a long wait for the site to respond.

Thanks for letting us know about this. Can you help with some details?

- What browser/version are you working in?

- Is it slow when you take a specific action only or all the time?

- Any errors on the page?

Organizer

Occasional Contributor

It's incredibly slow to respond in Google Chrome.  Just clicking any button (like Contacts) can take 30-60 seconds to display some times; other times it behaves normally.  This is with other tabs open in chrome, all of which respond quickly.  Some times I have to click somewhere else on the screen to get it to respond at all eg when on Home page and click Contacts at the right, nothing happens so have to click Contacts at the top.

Occasional Visitor
Use site for research and mail campaigns - noticing that the site response is real slow over the last few days forcing me to exit and reenter.

Occasional Advisor
Can you speed up your site?