Takes forever. Wastes time!
I've been trying to log in for 3 days with out success. PleaSe help. I'm a paid user. Email **Removed By Moderator**
I have closed down as many windows as possible, but Constant Contact is still rolling very slowly. Any advice?
Sorry to hear this is happening, can you help me with some additional information?
-What browser/version are you working in?
-Are you seeing it slow in a specific area or everywhere?
-Are you taking any specific actions in the account while it's acting slower than normal (example, uploading contacts)
Thanks for your help!
I am very sorry to hear this is happening. Can you help with some additional information?
- What browser/version are you working in? Do you have another you could test?
- What action are you taking when it spins? Are you just clicking to the page or something else?
- Can you please try closing and reopening your browser to see if this happens again?
- Where are you located (General area is fine, no need for specifics)?
same issues here. pages freeze, dont load, timeout. No error messages. Firefox V39.0, no plugins or add-ons.
Thanks for letting us know about this. Can you help with some details?
- What browser/version are you working in?
- Is it slow when you take a specific action only or all the time?
- Any errors on the page?
It's incredibly slow to respond in Google Chrome. Just clicking any button (like Contacts) can take 30-60 seconds to display some times; other times it behaves normally. This is with other tabs open in chrome, all of which respond quickly. Some times I have to click somewhere else on the screen to get it to respond at all eg when on Home page and click Contacts at the right, nothing happens so have to click Contacts at the top.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.
Read more about the life-cycle of a product idea.
See the latest release notes and updates.