cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
In recognition of the Presidents Day holiday, our Support office will be open with limited availability on Monday 02/18 from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm ET. Check out our Help Center for all the ways to get in touch with us and get help.

Slow/ Doesn't load

Slow/ Doesn't load

Takes forever. Wastes time!

31 Comments

I've been trying to log in for 3 days with out success. PleaSe help. I'm a paid user. Email **Removed By Moderator**

I processed the order to purchase the program and I cannot utilize the program now. This is irritating that you took payment, but I am unable email anyone.

I have closed down as many windows as possible, but Constant Contact is still rolling very slowly. Any advice?

Status changed to: New

Sorry to hear this is happening, can you help me with some additional information?

-What browser/version are you working in?

-Are you seeing it slow in a specific area or everywhere?

-Are you taking any specific actions in the account while it's acting slower than normal (example, uploading contacts)

Thanks for your help!

I'm using Constant Contact for the first time. Would like to become a customer, but after an hour of trying various things it just doesn't work. It won't verify my email address and I can't setup a newsletter because it keeps saying something an invalid token. I give up.
Your page will not pull up. Whats the deal?
Thanks for wasting my time
add user just spins around… this won't work so well if it takes minutes to a single contact. Called support and that's backed and told to send email.

HI @TomC383 

I am very sorry to hear this is happening. Can you help with some additional information?

- What browser/version are you working in? Do you have another you could test?

- What action are you taking when it spins? Are you just clicking to the page or something else?

- Can you please try closing and reopening your browser to see if this happens again?

- Where are you located (General area is fine, no need for specifics)?

Thanks for your help!