Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

System doesn't update subscriber count in real time.

0 Votes

I deleted a bunch of contacts. That went fine. System kept showing the previous count. A rep refreshed the dashboard and it then reflected the correct number. HOWEVER, when I went to downgrade my email plan, the system kept thinking I had over 500 contacts. So it wouldn't allow me to downgrade to the below 500 plan level. So then the reps say call billing, and the automated billing assistant kept telling me I could do this online. System should update subscribers in real time. Can't imagine why it doesn't. Simple programming - update database upon contact deletion, then read value into account AND billing module.

2 Comments
Frankie_P

Hi @PatriciaN59

We apologize for any confusion there may be with your billing level. At this time user contact tiers being based on the maximum number of active contacts you had during the previous billing cycle. However, in alliance with our Idea Guidelines, feedback regarding our billing policies will not be open for discussion here in the Community. Discussion of billing policies are best suited for our billing teams as they can often be specific to individual accounts or involve sensitive information. Please see our article containing basic billing policies for information surrounding how and when a user is charged for their account.

Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - Does Not Meet Idea Requirements

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More