Terrible Customer Service Experience & Cancellation Policy

0 Votes

Terrible Customer Service Experience & Cancellation Policy

I very rarely right negative reviews about business, but I feel completely taken advantage of in this situation. While I now fully understand you policy of pulling payments 5 days prior to the invoice date, this is not something that is made clear in your Constant Contact Knowledge Base. Also, why is the Invoice Date listed on Billing Information and not the Billing Date? It appears to me to be purposefully deceptive. Further, I feel taken advantage of that you do not reimburse payment made within this 5 day window, but would not penalize someone who's payment was not made five days in advance to the invoice date. Not to mention, the woman I spoke with on the phone was absolutely zero help and became argumentative when I wasn't satisfied with the answers she was providing. And when I asked if there was an account manager I could speak to I was told it would take 5 to 7 days for someone to get back. Again, a week for a phone call, especially given that we as a client are required to call in to cancel (no online option) the customer service is atrocious. As I work with other clients starting out and looking for e-marketing solutions, I will be sure to let them know about my poor experience with Constant Contact, and highly encourage them to work with your competitor Mail Chimp or other e-marketing solutions, and will actively start to try to transition other businesses I work with away from your platform. Hands down the worst Customer Service Experience I have ever had.
2 Comments
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @MerrilyC thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We apologize this is the experience you've had with the billing on your account and can see your refund request is currently being reviewed by the appropriate teams. We have also tracked this feedback in our system in the meantime.

Retail

Terrible customer experience. My account was closed the first week I paid for the subscription. If you don't accept CBD companies say it explicitly in your Terms Policy! Definitely don't allow sales to upsell the services allow me to import art work and contacts for a week freeze my account and then require me to sit on hold to find out why my account is cancelled and deny a credit with the billing dept until I speak to compliance . Yikes what a terrible system !!! If the account is closed it should automatically be credited , and indicate the credit in the ambiguous default cancellation letter you email. save us the added frustration of having to call hold for 20 MIN to cancel and receive a credit. common sense...   Terrible system do better CC!!!!!