Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

UNETHICAL Business Model/Weird Phone Harassment

0 Votes
Our company was trying to look at your website when we had a women call and try to set us up with more we didn't need. She was very difficult to get off the phone with. She called back multiple times. If your website says free trial, calling repeatedly after a sign-up is unethical. Once we submitted our email we immediately received spam from four different sites. It is clear your company is selling personal information. We will not be using your services in the future because of your business model and the annoyance of the persistent phone calls.
2 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @FrancescaC47. I'm so sorry about the experience you had. I have updated your settings so you should not be contacted by our Sales team any longer and I'll follow up with the rep. If you choose to use the rest of your trial, please reach out to our Support channels who will be happy to answer any questions that you have. 

DianaO77
Rookie

Me too

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More