cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Want to decrease in contact tier

0 Votes

Want to decrease in contact tier

We recently deleted a number of contacts, but I am not able to adjust my pricing to reflect this change... suggestions

9 Comments
Status changed to: Functioning as designed

Hi Jim,

I see that you were able to call into the Billing department to have your contact tier reset. If you remove contacts again in the future please give us a call to get this reset!

Thanks,

All Star
...and that put me below 500. We just sold off part of the business and no longer need those accounts. I would like to be able to reduce my plan to a pricing structure that is below 500 customers. What do I have available and how can I do that?

Hi @BradH350

The billing team will just need to reset your contact numbers! Please give them a call when you get a moment and they will get your account set up for this!

Thanks!

Status changed to: New

Status changed to: New

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Dear Support Team,

Greeting from Udgam School For Children!

We are using your services since  6 years and almost from last four years we have taken “5,001 - 10,000” Contacts plan.

Sorry to say but we have complaint regarding the billing charged by you for previous two months. We have reduced our contact database to 8219 then too you have charged 195$ per month instead of 95$.

Please look into this matter and provide us credit for the remaining amount.

Looking forward to get positive response from your side.!

Thanks & Regards,

Chetna Patel

Frequent Visitor

I agree. $45 a month is ridiculous for someone like me who has just over 500 contacts - but doesn't make any money! I'm not a business. 

I now see why people go to your competitors. I'll be leaving also. $540 a year for the privilege of sending something to 500 people once in awhile?

No thank you. Highway robbery. Need to rethink your pricing structure.

Keith