cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want users to have different permissions

Want users to have different permissions

Great job in enabling multiple user to access our accounts. I would like to suggest another way to improve the upcoming system.

Grant Levels of Access - As of right now anyone has an account can basically access everything.

May I suggest creating a tiered access level or something in that area. For example, our Marketing Department only wants to see reports. I don't want for them to have to be able to have access to manipulate layouts and designs we have in draft mode or modify our contact list.

Google Analytics have the abitility for people to grant access to Manage Users, Edit, Collaborate and Read and Analyze.

Something like this would definitely enhance your system.

• Find more ideas tagged with:
401 Comments
All Star
Also, its difficult to find the links to add/administer users
Regular Visitor
In my case, I would like to restrict the access to statistics view.... Would this be possible in the future?
Status changed to: New
Thanks for sharing this feedback. Stay tuned for more permissions in the future!
Hi Jason, At this time there is not a way to customize the permissions for each user but this is coming soon! The user now won't be able to add or delete products, see billing information or cancel the account. What would you like to be able to control?
Great idea, Bill! Stay tuned for future updates.
Thanks for sharing this feedback, Pam!
I would like our sales people to access the reports on the email campaigns, but I do not want them able to change the templates or send out emails. Please give the option to restrict permission all but reports. Thanks!
Frequent Visitor
Suggestion: multi-users only have access to the emails THEY create. We have 5-6 using our account and email templates have been lost, and I believe it was probably a mistake but there seems to be "a lot of cooks in the kitchen". We are a church so each ministry area does their own emails, if we were able to allow each user only access to their stuff I think that would help with items being deleted and keep the account a bit neater looking. Just a suggestion
Occasional Visitor

Yes, this is of most importance......to limit a new user to create email campaigns only but not to send them.

Occasional Visitor
I'm not sure what the advantage of adding more users is - I don't see many options for limiting the capabilities of the users I add. I'd like to be able to allow some users to create emails and some not have that capability. I'd like to allow some users to send emails but not others. I'd like to allow some to add contact lists but not others. Right now I can't see any reason to add users other than to keep them from being able to change our billing info. Maybe I'm missing something.