cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want users to have different permissions

Want users to have different permissions

Great job in enabling multiple user to access our accounts. I would like to suggest another way to improve the upcoming system.

Grant Levels of Access - As of right now anyone has an account can basically access everything.

May I suggest creating a tiered access level or something in that area. For example, our Marketing Department only wants to see reports. I don't want for them to have to be able to have access to manipulate layouts and designs we have in draft mode or modify our contact list.

Google Analytics have the abitility for people to grant access to Manage Users, Edit, Collaborate and Read and Analyze.

Something like this would definitely enhance your system.

406 Comments
Status changed to: New

when we create users on the account, what we expect is we should have the ability to restrict them from either deleting any of the emails from the contacts and also downloading any contacts.

Visitor

I believe that the campaign creator should be able to also add, delete, edit contacts and email lists. In most cases for nonprofits, the tasks of the campaign creator (events and or marketing coordinator) may also be asked to update, maintain and grow the email contacts to help with fundraising and friendraising efforts.

Additionally, clerical support (administrative assistants/volunteers/interns) may be necessary with someone responsible for maintaining (adding, deleting, editing, etc) the email contacts and lists during specific timeframes or projects.

Is there any way to have a Contacts Manager only role and permissions without having any access to creating the campaign, biling, adding new users, and so on?

This would really help huindreds of one/two shop Development (Fundraising) departments in the nonprofit sector.

Thanks for posting!