cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want users to have different permissions

Want users to have different permissions

Great job in enabling multiple user to access our accounts. I would like to suggest another way to improve the upcoming system.

Grant Levels of Access - As of right now anyone has an account can basically access everything.

May I suggest creating a tiered access level or something in that area. For example, our Marketing Department only wants to see reports. I don't want for them to have to be able to have access to manipulate layouts and designs we have in draft mode or modify our contact list.

Google Analytics have the abitility for people to grant access to Manage Users, Edit, Collaborate and Read and Analyze.

Something like this would definitely enhance your system.

402 Comments
Visitor
With all the hacking and stuff going on in the world, there should be some sort of security that only the person in charge of writing the newsletters is the only one with access to account information, names of subscribers and also the one authorized to write the newsletter.
Please consider setting up a role only for managing contacts. Adding new contacts from a sign in sheet from an event, is a job we would like to give to an intern, however they should not have access to creating or editing emails. Thank you...
Status changed to: New

Thanks for posting this feedback!

As the account owner/manager, I would like to have more control over what my sub-users are able to access. It would be nice if each user had their own "Campaign Folder" that was password protected. Instead of weeding through the sea of campaigns for what is important to me, I could simply go to my campaign folder. If that was not an option, I would like to be able to lock or password protect certain campaigns that I'm working on so that a sub-user could not accidentally make an unauthorized change. The same goes for contact lists. It would be great if you could give permission for sub-users to access some contact lists, but not others.

I'd like to set users permissions to only specific events, emails and to things they create. This doesn't seem to be possible. Each used seems to have access to everything. Is it something that will be added in the future?
Status changed to: New

HI @DioceseofFondduLac

Thanks for posting. This is something we're working toward in the future but don't have available right now. Please continue to share your ideas for future developments!

With events, would be great to have view/download only - we have different chairpeople for our events and it would be nice for them to be able to log in and view how many are attending, etc. without having access to entire account.

All Star
It would be the number one priority for me to be able to add users but be able to limit the user's access to a particular list of contacts, but not all of the lists. Thanks