cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want users to have different permissions

Want users to have different permissions

Great job in enabling multiple user to access our accounts. I would like to suggest another way to improve the upcoming system.

Grant Levels of Access - As of right now anyone has an account can basically access everything.

May I suggest creating a tiered access level or something in that area. For example, our Marketing Department only wants to see reports. I don't want for them to have to be able to have access to manipulate layouts and designs we have in draft mode or modify our contact list.

Google Analytics have the abitility for people to grant access to Manage Users, Edit, Collaborate and Read and Analyze.

Something like this would definitely enhance your system.

413 Comments
My multiusers will be able to create templates, deigns and newsletters, but will not be able to send them. They can save them and then an authorized user will go into the account and send the newsletter. My contacts are just as important to me as my personal and payment info. Thanks!
Occasional Contributor
Need some sort of hierarchy of users with more than one login for an account. That way I can have multiple logins and give permissions for each login.

Thanks Amanda. We're looking to implement more permissions in the near future. Can you give me an idea of what permissions you would like to allow in the future? Thanks!

Thanks for posting, Stephanie!

Occasional Contributor
Great new feature, it would really be even more of an asset if I could limit my account user to specific email list. I have several email list including one for all recipients. This let me grant access to a specific user for a specific purpose and not have to worry about them sending something to all contacts.

Thanks for sharing this feedback! Look for more permissions coming soon!

All Star

I agree with everyone else's feedback about limiting the permissions each user has to the system.  It would really enhance the service!

Thanks Krissi, what permissions would you like to see?

All Star
to restrict the level of access to the account. For example, disallowing access to change/delete contacts or having access to the billing information, or adding features that require financial approval from our organization, etc. In other words, we need an administrator only functionality and then allowing the administrator to assign what additional users are allowed to do within the account.
Status changed to: New
Great feedback, thanks for posting!