cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want users to have different permissions

Want users to have different permissions

Great job in enabling multiple user to access our accounts. I would like to suggest another way to improve the upcoming system.

Grant Levels of Access - As of right now anyone has an account can basically access everything.

May I suggest creating a tiered access level or something in that area. For example, our Marketing Department only wants to see reports. I don't want for them to have to be able to have access to manipulate layouts and designs we have in draft mode or modify our contact list.

Google Analytics have the abitility for people to grant access to Manage Users, Edit, Collaborate and Read and Analyze.

Something like this would definitely enhance your system.

411 Comments
Frequent Visitor
Our admins need to log in an print invoices. I wish there was an option to let people log in and see the invoices and not be able to send campaigns.
Status changed to: New

If possible add role and permission on multiuser, as user only see email campain, but dont edit nothing, only see report , open rate.
Visitor
We have two people that need to be able to manage all aspects of the account. How can I make them both owners?
Hi Jared- At this time you can only have one account owner listed on the account but you can have 9 additional users. We're working on getting more flexibility put in so thanks for sharing this idea!
Visitor
i was looking to have user access to my account by multiple people that have limited access to areas of what we send out.
Thanks for sharing this feedback. We are working on developing more permissions for the near future. What in your account would you like to be able to control?
All Star
Is there a way to limit a user's access such that they can use eventspot but they cannot use email?
Hi Anne, Thanks for sharing this idea. This type of control is not available right now but we're working on getting more permissions put in place in the future.
Visitor
I can see the benefit to having multiple users as to keep from stepping on each other when creating/editing a campaign. However, they new logins can still access confidential company account information which has always been a challenge for us. It would be great to be able to indicate that a user account can access just events, or just email or both. And for us, the most imporant thing is to limit who has access to company account information.