cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which user created a campaign

Which user created a campaign

Is there a way to tell which user created a specific campaign?

13 Comments

It would be useful on the multi user feature to have a record of the user in the accout that has logged into and made changes to a invitation or a mailing schedule.This was a great feature that I refferred to in Regonline.

Occasional Advisor
I like having the multi-user feature, but it would be great if the system would show which user added/removed/etc. contacts Currently, just tagging an add/remove with "Site Owner" is not sufficient. I need to be able to see which member of my staff made the change so if there is a dispute, I know who to talk to.
Visitor
Hi, Will this multi-user enhancement enable us to see if anyone else is logged in and if so who? Will it lock files that are in use? These two features would be super helpful! Marion
All Star

Is there a plan in the future so if another user logs on and uploads a contact list, that I can see who uploaded the list?  Right now, it just says site owner, no matter who uploads the list.

I would like to be able to monitor the activity of the new users to my account so I can identify the contacts each of them added to the database.
Frequent Visitor
Adding additional credentials to log-in is better than nothing, but once logged in, there is no way to organize, identify, or search activity/content by user. You've made new keys to the front door, but it doesn't make any difference once you're inside. The only differentiation is "Account Owner" and everyone else. I was excited for multi-users, but it really has no impact on our content coordinators with such limited functionality.
We use our account for both Church and School, so would like ways to track who updates things and when, who sends out the different messages, etc.
Frequent Visitor
Could there be a way to stamp the user name on items in Constant Contact so I (the administrator) can know who created each email, each email test and each email list? If I find a problem with an email list, and I didn't upload it, I don't know with whom I need to speak in order to fix it. It would be nice to have a tag on each email list stating when it was uploaded and by whom, or updated by whom. Similarly in the emails. It would be nice to know who created an email, who made a copy of a prior email. Likewise, it would be nice to have a user name stamped on the Preview Test emails. Then I can know to whom I should reply with information or questions.
All Star

Our constant contact account has multiple users with one sign on. But we don't always know who is on and who isn't which causes some issues when changes are saved. What if your company developed a way for someone who is signing on to see if someone is using the draft? If the draft is open, a message could be displayed on the email list showing if it is open, even if two people are using the same sign on. - NH

Regular Visitor

Hi Everyone,

I work at a small not-for-profit, and everyone wants to be invloved in the emails that are sent out via Constant Contact each week.  We all use the same account so that we can add to various campaigns as needed. The problem is that CC will allow more than one person to open and edit an email at the same time, which causes a whole host of issues. 

Is there any way to prevent more than one person from opening or editing the same email?  ...Or is there a way to alert others that an email is open and currently being edited by someone else?  How do others get around this?

Any feedback is welcomed.

Thanks,

Jeremy