Wrong Billing

0 Votes

Guys what is this i got 20 usd plan per month and showing 55 usd at the moment , is this a joke or somethin?? Its been just 2 days, what the hek?

40 Comments

Hi @inancb

I am sorry for the confusion. It looks like you increased in contacts which explains the pricing increase. With the basic package for $20 you can have up to 500 contacts in the account. Since you currently have more than 2500 contacts in the account you were increased in contact teirs to the $55 a month package. 

If you have any questions about this please give our billing team a call. They are happy to help!

Thanks!

Status changed to: Functioning as designed

Disgusting service

Hi ChrisS458

I am sorry for the frustrations. I took a look and see you have a refund request in progress with our Compliance team following a list review. It looks like you were charged for the Essential package with 25001-50000 contacts as well as a QuickStart custom service. 

Thanks!

Status changed to: New

Occasional Visitor

I was overcharged for a service I did not ask. It was an only 20.00 one time to check this and you charged me over $64.65 for a service I don't use , I don't want I don't asked for. I will communicate this to the communities because I stated clearly I will not continue only to give you the opportunity to show something but I did not wanted to stay. Bad Service. 

HI @AngelC34

I am sorry to hear of this confusion. I took a look at the account you posted from and noticed that it's still a free trial so you havent ever been billed for it. I couldn't find another account with your email address that was a paid account. When the account is in trial we don't request any credit card information unless you decide to make it a paid account. 

Occasional Visitor

Don,t be Acting like your really sorry cause 

your not. I do have the charge to my credit card to prove it.  Is still a trial because I never use it until this 2 messages your sevice. Make me do. You are not finding a charge on that account you said but Chase is Charging me for your service, How about that. A sevice I never use because I don, t need to pay for something I have in other platforms and better . So don,t put it like I am fighting a lost cause do a better job cause honesty is not a salesman job neither those who work for money.

It was a total hassle calling your 800 number to sign-up for the RENEWJULY promotion and then you bill my credit card for $55.00 when it should have been 50% off of that price for 3 months...DISMAL!

Thanks for posting this feedback, I am sorry to hear of your frustrations but understand how calling in isn't ideal. Were you able to get the promotion pricing worked out with our billing team? If not, they can be reached Monday-Friday, 7am-9pm EST.

Do you have a non-profit rate? DCNA is a neighborhood association planning for disaster preparedness. ConstantContact would give us a superlative way of maintaining contact with the 100+ households in our neighborhood, but we could not pay the monthly fees since we're already finding it difficult to purchase needed emergency and first aid supplies. Many thanks, Cz. Grycz

Hi @CzeslawG0

If you send us your non-profit paperwork you can get a 20% discount when prepaying for 6 months or 30% off when prepaying for a year. Check this out for more information.

Thanks!

I want to cancel my trial account and clear all of my data. Please assist.

Hi @CarlaG025

Thanks for posting, I am sorry to hear this! You can delete any information you want from the account (Contact lists and emails) and just wait for your trial to expire. There is no need to enter billing information at any point so you won't see any charges. The account will stay empty for 90 days in case you change your mind and then will be deleted completely. 

Thanks!

Visitor

Please suspend account back to the $5 a month plan. Thanks, 

Hi @DardenN9

Our billing team can get this set up for you! Just give them a call. 

They are available Monday-Friday, 7am-9pm EST.

I have tell you it has been a huge disappointment doing business with you. When I was solicited last Thursday some great ideas were exchanged and I agreed to go ahead and sign up for for a basic account. A verbally quoted of $60 was given when I directly asked how much I would be charged for everything being discussed. There was never any mention about a "Personal Marketer" level account. Later that day (four business days ago) I received an invoice that was for $195 - $150 more than it should have been. I immediately contacted Constant Contact by phone and was told that I was correct in that my account was over-charged by $150. I was also assured that the Finance Department would correct this discrepancy and apply a credit back to the card that was over-charged. Friday I called again to make sure that something was being done and was told that a "note" had been made about this issue and that it typically takes three to four days for Finance to review the case. To date I have yet to receive an email acknowledging my calls and complaint or a statement that my account will be credited. Having to keep track of this time consuming, counter-productive and makes me want to cancel my account all together.
Occasional Visitor
Hello, We have less than 10.000 contacts on Basic Plan, so the price is $ 85. It was charged $ 195 on october 20!! What happens? Hope for solution, Eduardo.
Occasional Visitor
We have less than 10.000 contacts, but you charged us $ 195 on last bill. We have a Basic plan. Waiting for quickly solution, Eduardo.
I PAID 12 MONTHS IN ADVANCE BECAUSE I HATE MONTHLY BILLING BUT THE TOTAL CHARGED TO MY CREDIT CARD DIDN'T REFLECT THE 40% OFF FOR THE 1ST 3 MONTHS

I see you were able to get in contact with our billing team for more information on this topic!

HI @LindaM2933

It would be best to talk to our billing team about this! They are available via phone Monday-Thursday, 7am-9pm EST.

Thanks!

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Occasional Visitor
I appreciate the service you provide but I now feel like I am trapped into it. You provide no way to downgrade easily nor do you easily allow clients to delete their billing information and/or delete their accounts knowing they will be refunded for monies taken but not applied yet. You should at least offer us what we are required to offer the people we are using your service to email. Then you provide a number for a customer service center that has weekends off. Again, I can appreciate your service and being able to give your employees the weekend off but I can't help feeling trapped without recourse to or anyone to speak to about it. Where is my customer service? What is my recourse? Why is there no one available to talk to?