can't get rid of this feedback screen

0 Votes

can't get rid of this feedback screen

really annoying

14 Comments
Occasional Visitor
This is ANNOYING!
Occasional Visitor

DARN it! Your request for feedback is still in front of the doc I want to work on. What's going on?

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Your thoughts and ideas help us improve your experience.

I had to close out CC to get rid of your box and re-open the program. Not a good way to treat your customers.

Occasional Visitor
This pop up is annoying.
Regular Visitor
This popup box is annoying
Occasional Visitor
Not sure why this window popped up, but rather not spend time writing this message.
I don't know why this popped up, but not having an exit button is a problem...
Administrator
Status changed to: Voting Open

Visitor
how i make this window go away?
this pop up won’t go away ay
This form simply popped up while I was trying to save my work.
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @RandyC71. Do you know what type of form it was? Were you not able to close out of it? 

Administrator

Response from @RandyC71:

"I'm sorry, but I don't recall at this point what the form was. That is correct; I could not get out of the form without proceeding with the form."

---

Thank you! We have reports similar to this. There should be a close button or X in the top right corner but on certain pages in accounts, the X has a white color so it's not visible. If you come across this again, you can hover your pointer in the top right corner until a hand icon appears and then you can close out of the form.

There is no way to close the feedback window without submitting feedback.
Occasional Visitor
i definitely do not like that this white box asking for my feedback popped up in the middle of working on my email campaign. totally disrupted me