cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancellation

0 Votes

cancellation

I would like to cancel my account. How do I do that?
2 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @HeatherL2242,

If you would like to cancel your account, you can contact our billing team and they can assist you with that. Their contact information can be found here: https://community.constantcontact.com/contact-support

Thanks for using Constant Contact,

Rob L.

Occasional Visitor

I just got a call from you guys and I terminated account as not used. I just tried to email you the following-

Your people called me as no effort to use your services was to be terminated?  Plz tell me why this invoice?

Kevin Mossman
Professional Billing Management LLC Suite E
Mossman Enterprises, Inc. Suite A
PBM Office PH: (810) 875-9186, Ext. 107 
PBM Encryption E-Fax: (810) 875-9549
Mossman Enterprises Office: (810) 285-8133
Mossman Enterprises  E-Fax: (320) 438-2795

On Sep 29, 2018, at 3:46 AM, Constant Contact Billing <notification@constantcontact.com> wrote:

Thank you for your recent payment. Your payment receipt is found below.

Constant ContactPayment Receipt
for September 29, 2018
Professional Billing Mgmt
Attn.: Kevin Mossman
1295 S Linden Road
Suite E
Flint, MI 48532
US

Today's Date:September 29, 2018
Payment Date:September 29, 2018
Payment Method:Visa

User Name:kmossman@probillingllc.net

Thank you for your payment!
Description Amount Paid
Payment - Credit Card$45.00
Amounts shown may reflect sales tax which is applicable in certain areas.

Note you can continue to view payment receipts online. Log into your Constant Contact account, click the My Account link in the upper right hand corner of the Home page, and choose the View Payment Receipts option.

You may also use the Opt In/Out of Payment Receipt E-Mails link on the My Account page to opt out of receiving payment receipt emails in the future.

We appreciate your business.
Best Regards,
Constant Contact Billing
1601 Trapelo Road, Suite 329 - Waltham, MA 02451

Questions? Please give us a call!
US / Canada Toll Free: (855) 229-5506
UK Toll Free: 0808-234-0942
Outside US / Canada: 0808-234-0945

Need to cancel your account? Just give us a call!
US / Canada Toll Free: 855-229-5506
UK Toll Free: 0808-234-0945
Outside US / Canada: +1 781-472-8120

Please do not reply to this email, as the reply address does not go to a monitored mailbox. If you have additional questions, please visit our Help Center at http://www.constantcontact.com/help.

A $30 credit for you—and a friend

As a Constant Contact customer, you can refer a friend and receive a $30 credit—for you and your friend. Here's how our Refer a Friend program works:

For every friend that you refer who becomes a paying Constant Contact customer, your Constant Contact account will be awarded a $30 credit. Plus, the person you referred will receive a $30 account credit upon paying for their first month of service. It's a win-win for you—and your friend! Refer a Friend today!
And if you haven't yet checked out Constant Contact Community, don't wait another minute! Community empowers small organizations to gain maximum impact from their marketing activities by offering a place for conversation, connection and collaboration with others like them to learn, share and grow their business. Check it out today!