cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

i want to cancel and get a refund.

i want to cancel and get a refund.

i haven't sent out anything... i just want out. i feel duped by the sales lady, and io want a refund and to have this acccount closed. as you can seei haven't used the service in the 2 days since she convinced me to just shut her up buy buying... i was awake for 3 days working and clearly not in a headspace to be making any kind of decisions, but instead of caring about that, it was all about pushing me to buy.... i just want out and my money back.
3 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @KGconsults

If you would like to cancel your account, you can contact our billing support team for assistance with that process. Their contact information can be found at https://community.constantcontact.com/contact-support

Thanks,

Rob L.

Occasional Visitor

please cancel my account and refund me your received 45 usd, and leave free my credit card information, otherwise I will complaint you, my email exporturco@gmail.com

Solution Provider

I’ve been trying to contact support with no success to cancel subscription and get refund. I’ve not been able to use this system in South Africa. Can’t get through to your international line. Very irate and just want out