cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
We want to be here for you when you need us! Tomorrow, Saturday 01/19, support will be open 10:00 am - 8 pm ET. Check out our help center for all the ways to get in touch with us.

i want to cancel and get a refund.

i want to cancel and get a refund.

i haven't sent out anything... i just want out. i feel duped by the sales lady, and io want a refund and to have this acccount closed. as you can seei haven't used the service in the 2 days since she convinced me to just shut her up buy buying... i was awake for 3 days working and clearly not in a headspace to be making any kind of decisions, but instead of caring about that, it was all about pushing me to buy.... i just want out and my money back.
2 Comments
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @KGconsults

If you would like to cancel your account, you can contact our billing support team for assistance with that process. Their contact information can be found at https://community.constantcontact.com/contact-support

Thanks,

Rob L.

Occasional Visitor

please cancel my account and refund me your received 45 usd, and leave free my credit card information, otherwise I will complaint you, my email exporturco@gmail.com