cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tomorrow morning (8/26) from 07:00 AM - 08:00 AM ET we need to make a few updates to our site. During this time, no emails will be sent and some customers will not be able to access their contacts. We recommend finishing up your work before 07:00 AM and logging in after 08:00 AM ET. Thank you for your patience while we make these updates.

over 500 contacts while updating lists

0 Votes

over 500 contacts while updating lists

In the process of updating my contacts I added a large group of contacts and then deleted another group about the same size. In the process of doing that I went above my 500 contacts.... for just a few minutes. That prompted my monthly fee to double! And to make matters worse, I did not know. I understand that if I am holding over 500 contacts in my account, you will need to charge me. But to charge for the few minutes it takes to update a list is sneaky and unnecessary. You could at least stop the upload and say.. you are going to go above 500 contacts if you do this. Are you sure you want to upload? With no warning, it is just poor customer service to charge in that situation. With that said, when I called, the charge was removed. However, that is unnecessary and an unproductive use of my time and yours. I have been very happy with Constant Contact and I find your customer service very helpful. I hope you will correct this situation. Thank you.