Display of payment receipts through email

0 Votes

your payment receipts don’t print out properly…they cut off the right hand side, no matter what the orientation of the paper is or if you decrease the size, the only way to print it out and have it all shown is to do a screen shot, please fix.

Thanks,

Kricket
7 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @KricketC. When you go to print the payment receipt, is the window displaying the document correctly and then printing incorrectly? 

KricketC
Rookie

They show normal on the email preview screen, then when I select print the print option the print preview does not show the right hand side of the invoice, doesnt matter if i change the zoom on the document or page orientation or if i try to save as .pdf instead, here's an attached screen shot of what i seen in the print preview screen.   the only work around i've found for capturing the whole invoice is to take a screen shot and print that instead which should definitely not be necessary.Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 10.59.23 AM.png

Caitlin_M
Administrator

Hi @KricketC. I am not able to replicate the same experience. It looks like this is an automated receipt sent to you. If you go to your account and print your payment using these steps, do you see the same thing happen?

KricketC
Rookie

i'm on a mac if that makes any difference, yes it is the email payment receipt you guys send each month.  there's something about the formating of it that makes it cut off and not print out, no matter the page orientation, zoom level or anything, yet it all shows on the email screen (but not the print preview)

I do not have this issue with ANY other receipts or print outs from anyone else, only yours, so I thought I'd let you know.

The workaround you provided takes WAY more time and clicks and logging in and doing all that should not be required, i should be able to simply print the email receipt monthly for my records.

CarlessiaH19
Rookie

Your email receipt does not print fully regardless of the use of Portrait or Landscape.  This problem has existed a long time and many other customers have commented.

Please do something to fix this. We deserve a printable receipt without spending precious time signing-in etc.......  Carlessia Hussein  1/5/2021

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Gathering Information

As we are not able to replicate this experience for emailed payment receipts, we ask for the following information:

• What email client is being used to show the receipt?
  • Is there a zoom setting on the screen that is set to less than or more than 100%
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - Not Enough Information

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We haven't heard back from you so we are going to close this idea. We will leave it open for comments in case you are able to provide us with the requested information.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More