Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

plugin screwing up my site

0 Votes
I haven't even seen any benefit to this plugin and it is screwing up my site with a script error popping up every time I attempt to move from a draft to a preview on a post. It took me over a week to figure out that it was this plugin that was screwing things up! Meanwhile, I had to do two restores on my site, which means that I had to independently copy and save several of my newer articles, at least half a dozen to repost into the site after the restore was complete. This cost me a lot of my precious time having to redo all this work especially with the seo. Your marketing guy called me claiming that it was a good idea to start the account early when I clearly said I was not really ready yet. I haven't had time to do any campaigns because I was not ready yet, just like I told him. So my money has been wasted on this, with no returns in signups, and the plugin screwing up my site! I'm not happy about this crap at all!
1 Comment
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More