cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price increase without notice

0 Votes

price increase without notice

Hi, I'm just righting to let you know that it would be nice if you communicate when you have a price increase.

Thanks

Luke 

1 Comment
CTCT Employee
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @LukeF79 

It appears as though your billing increased because in February your total number of active contacts increased above 2500 contacts, which places you in a higher billing tier. If you delete enough contacts to drop below 2500, you would return to a lower pricing tier and your monthly payment will go back to your previous price point. For more information on how our billing works, check out our knowledge base article here or you can find our billing support team contact information here.

I agree with you that it can be a bit confusing to identify when your billing is about to increase, and I am happy to tell you that our developers are working on some changes to our billing pages, which will include features that should help identify exactly how close your are to a new billing tier, and when and by how much your monthly price would increase. We don't know when these will be releasing, but we will keep you posted!

Thanks for using Constant Contact!

Rob L.