reinstatement notice

0 Votes
seriously - was a customer for a long time. Asked if there is a program that held my account until we launch our new web site. What has come back is a full activation - there has to be another alternative - on the other hand if you delete my account will find another provider to use once we get back up and running. Your strong arm tactics is not like the service I was with so many years.
1 Comment
Frankie_P
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @cjuris we're sorry to hear this was the experience with your account. I have taken a look at your account and can see you previously reached out to the Community about your account. In fact one of our agents suggested suspending your account on this original post. How does our suspend program not fit your needs? If you have any further questions about the billing on your account please contact our Billing Support directly. One of these agents can help suspend your account.

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Mar 28
Making it to the Inbox in 2024: What’s changed and what hasn’t
2PM - 3PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More