Looking for the latest product updates? What's new for Spring 2024 is now available!

tying to return jared's phone call

0 Votes
I left a message, no one has retuned my call in the last month
4 Comments
Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Open Questions

Hi @JohnA51. Could you let us know what department you were looking to speak with or the reason for your call? This way, we can attempt to have the correct team reach out to you. 

JohnA51
Brand Visionary

I was trying to return Jared's message which he left me, was trying to call 866-289-2101 but I am not prepared to wait 30+ minutes. Surely CC should have a program where they take my number and call me back. Keeping me waiting send me the message that your time is worth much more than my time

JohnA51
Brand Visionary

Jared at 866-289-2101 left me a message, I can't get to him other than waiting forever on the phone. I am guessing he is in Billing

Caitlin_M
Administrator
Status changed to: Closed - No Action

Hi @JohnA51. Thank you for letting us know and I apologize for the delay in our reply. I have asked a member of our Support team to contact you to speak further about your experience. 

Updates
Introducing our new Feedback area

Our Feedback board is changing! From updated statuses to clearer processes, we're working to improve the conversation between you and our Product teams

Visit the Blog
Upcoming Webinars
Apr 3
Getting Started with the Constant Contact Community
2PM - 2:30 PM EST
Announcements
What's New?

See the latest Constant Contact product release notes and updates.

Learn More