cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

your site and reputation is lost in the UK.

0 Votes

your site and reputation is lost in the UK.

My business was cleared before the account was opened and content checked I will therefore require a refund and therefore a compensation too. as you broken the contract !! Not the other way!!! I am not in the USA either !!! all people who subscribed via our web site had the opportunity to unsubscribe. . ou did not even call me and stopped the account without lets us know before hand . IT IS REALLY unprofessional . I will now sadly I tell ALL MY vendors NOT to use your services . You a VERY VERY contradictory company . A bad reputation is set. .SADLY I DONT KNOW WHO YOUR MARKET IS AS YOU RULED OUT TWO THIRDS TO THE INTERNET.
4 Comments
Status changed to: Functioning as designed

Hi Jasper,

I see you did reach out to the support department for more information. Unfortunately it looks like the content of your emails is content we consider prohibited. This is not personal as we have very strict rules about the content we allow. We did confirm we would be refunding your payment because the cancellation was on our side. I see this is open to our finance team already so this should be complete within several business days.

Thanks!

Status changed to: Closed - No Action

BUSINESS BY CONTACTING ME TO TAKE YOUR VISITORS TO VIEW EASTERN AFRICA WONDERS