Episode #16 - Be a Marketer

Nick_S
Administrator

Sending out your first marketing email can seem like a daunting task. You might be asking yourself, “Where do I begin? What should I talk about? Do I even have enough content? Will anyone even care to read?”

The good thing is, you probably have more content than you realize. This week’s guest, Ken Countess of Ken is Email, wants to assure his clients that email marketing doesn't have to be complicated. And he should know! Ken has helped many customers up their marketing game over a span of 22 years.

It's important to keep in mind that simple, short and sweet marketing wins over long, drawn-out newsletters. People don't have long attention spans. Focus on your brand and call-to-action. Keep it simple, concise, and build a relationship with your audience over time.

If you're having trouble figuring out how to simplify your message, listen to this week's episode between Ken and Dave for inspiration on how to focus on the content that is most valuable to your customers. Then let us know: do you see better engagement from your shorter emails? Or longer ones?

Resources

Marketing Digest

Check out marketing advice, tips, and tricks. All from our Constant Contact experts

Visit the blog

Support Tips

Social Media

"There's a multitude of ways to engage your audience through us using your social platforms - via ads, social post metrics, email links, and more! " - Will

See Article

Support Tips

Call-To-Action Links

"Target your most engaged contacts by creating a segment. Create a special offer or show your appreciation!" - Caitlin

See Article

Support Tips

Welcome Your Audience

"Greet new contacts with one or more automated Welcome Emails depending on their interests or your business goals." - Nick

See Article