The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Adding a Domain Key to my CC Account

Highlighted

Adding a Domain Key to my CC Account

Hi, I am trying to add a Domain Key Record to my CContact account so I can send emails from an email address that does not exist. From my understanding, since we have an SPF Record and CC provided a domain key I need to somehow add this to my account. Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks!

-Marc

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted

RE: Adding a Domain Key to my CC Account

Marc,

My understanding of what you are trying to accomplish is to self authenticate and you are now in need of a domain key.  

I can turn self authentication on in your account and generate a domain key for you to use.  I just need your username.  If you are uncomfortable posting this information, please email me directly at aweber@constantcontact.com.  

With this generated key, you will need to create a DNS txt record for your domain and include the key and constantcontact's server IPs as included senders.  If this does not make sense or you are in need of more information please email me.

Thanks,

Andrew, Tier 2 Technical Manager

Andrew W Support Engineer, Constant Contact

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured