The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Cannot Schedule Campaign due to 403 error and Fatal error - Kindly Advise

SOLVED
Go to solution
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Cannot Schedule Campaign due to 403 error and Fatal error - Kindly Advise

Constant Contact HTTP Request Exception: HTTP Status 403 - Access is denied type Status report message Access is denied description Access to the specified resource (Access is denied) has been forbidden.

Fatal error: Call to a member function Attributes() on a non-object in /home/xcsite01/public_html/CTCT/Components.php on line 1394

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Cannot Schedule Campaign due to 403 error and Fatal error - Kindly Advise

By default, an API key is not given access to schedule campaigns. We have to enable that on our end. I've gone ahead and enabled scheduling on your API key, so give it another try, and let me know if you're still getting the same error.

Nick Galbraith
Support Engineer

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

By default, an API key is not given access to schedule campaigns. We have to enable that on our end. I've gone ahead and enabled scheduling on your API key, so give it another try, and let me know if you're still getting the same error.

Nick Galbraith
Support Engineer

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi Nick,

Same errors occur again today. Kindly enable scheduling on my API key.

Thanks, 

Highlighted

Hi,

Nothing has changed on our end with your API key. It still has scheduling enabled. Are you using a different key? If you aren't, I'd ask that you email us the code you are using at webservices@constantcontact.com.

Nick Galbraith
Support Engineer
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured