Captcha issue while while calling authorization URL from code

user959297
Campaign Collaborator
0 Votes

Hi team,

We are calling https://api.cc.email/v3/idfed with our client id from code in web browser control so that user can authenticate the request and allow permissions. 

but again and again we are seen captcha screen only even we enter correct details is not moving further.

Please advice us what to do.

1 REPLY 1
Courtney_E
Employee
0 Votes

Hello user959297,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact API Developer Support. My team is here to assist outside software developers with questions about building into Constant Contact's API.

If the method you are using (browser control) is having difficulties displaying captcha and is preventing user accounts from connecting, then it may be outdated or unsupported.

Please feel free to contact us directly via email at webservices@constantcontact.com with the language/platform you’re using, as well as samples/screenshots of any errors you are encountering so that we can look into this and investigate further with you as a courtesy.

We are limited in the support we can provide regarding the implementation of the API in any specific language or setting, but will try to answer any questions to the best of our ability as they pertain to Constant Contact’s API endpoints and functionality.

Regards,

Courtney E.
Tier II API Support Engineer

Did I answer your question?
If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.
Resources
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Announcements

API Updates

Join our list to be notified of new features and updates to our V3 API.