The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Constant contact custom form PHP application won't authenticate

Highlighted

Constant contact custom form PHP application won't authenticate

Hi

I've downloaded and installed the constant contact custom form php application.

When I get to the setup / authenticate screen, my constant contact username and password is not accepted.

Please advise how I can get past this so that I can create my custom form.

Thanks

Aaron

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Constant contact custom form PHP application won't authentic

Hi Aaron,

I just did some testing with multiple accounts and did not receive and errors regarding correct credentials not working.  Are you using the same username and password that allow you to login at constantcontact.com? Can you also paste the exact error message that the program is returning for you? If you were receiving notifications that the program had already been configured with different login credentials, this is a different issue.

If you could also provide your username, I'd be happy to take a look at your account and see if there is anything that may cause an issue with logging in. If you don't feel comfortable posting that on the forums you can submit the information to our webservices support team and we can continue this conversation through email.

David J

Highlighted

Thanks, I'll send in an email

Thanks, I'll send in an email to get this resolved.

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured