cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Creating a dev constant contact account for testing?

SOLVED
Occasional Organizer

Creating a dev constant contact account for testing?

Hi there

I am a software developer and work for a company that has a Constant Contact integration. To test and debug the integration I'd like to run things with test credentials. I created a developer account with Mashery here: https://developer.constantcontact.com/

Part of our functionality is that customers can authenticate using their Constant Contact accounts. I've signed up for a free trial Constant Contact account and am using that to develop and test login, but am curious, is there a way I can set up a sandbox Constant Contact account for development?

I'd like to be able to test authenticating with Constant Contact without paying for a Constant Contact account. Other people on my team will be using this so I don't want to create a bunch of fake or free trial or dummy accounts ideally

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Creating a dev constant contact account for testing?

Hello @ConnorL49,

Thank you for reaching out to Constant Contact's API Support.

Please reach out to us at webservices(at)constantcontact(dot)com and we can discuss the options available.

Regards,
Jimmy D.
Tier II API Support Engineer
Occasional Organizer

Re: Creating a dev constant contact account for testing?

Okay great sent! Thanks @Jimmy_D