In recognition of Martin Luther King Day, our Support Centers will be open with limited hours on Monday (1/18) from 10AM ET to 6PM ET. Visit our Help Center to see all of the ways you can find answers to your questions.

Custom signup form with API V3

Occasional Participant

Custom signup form with API V3

Hello,

I'm trying to add contacts via a custom form (not a standard CC form) on a website, but don't want the user to have to take any other actions other than submitting the form. Is this possible?

I'm able to add a contact using the server flow, but only after I've logged in and that won't work for anonymous users visiting the website that want to just sign up.

I need to use a custom form because I'm doing things on my end with a database that stores data being used in a CC custom field that gets sent along with the contact information when the contact is created.

All I've found is outdated methods that don't work.

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Occasional Participant

I've got it working, but my only issue is refreshing the token after expiration without granting permission again, either 2 hours after use or 24 hours without being used.

If I generate it initially, then keep submitting the form it works fine, but that's not realistic.

Can I run a cron job to somehow keep the token alive?

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page