The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Import Wizards

Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Import Wizards

Within constant contact there are a variety of ways to acquire contacts, is this wizard technology at all available as a redistributable software? For example - If I want to use that same import contacts wizard tool with another purpose, is this possible?

Conscious Commerce

Partner Alliance Leader

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Employee

contact import

Hello,

I am not sure what you mean.  Our system that is set up for importing contacts is only used for importing contacts into Constant Contact.  If this does not answer your question, I may not completely understand what you mean, and I may need some clarification on what you mean by the wizard technology that imports the contacts.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Usage

Can we use that wizard for any other purpose outside of Constant Contact?

Conscious Commerce

Partner Alliance Leader

Highlighted

The technology that wizard

The technology that wizard runs on is available through our API tools, however the wizard itself is only available through our web software.  Are you looking to use the wizard type flow to get data into Constant Contact or into another program?

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

Another Program/Usage

Hi Dave

We wanted to get it to use for some viral marketing initiatives that are outside the scope of Constant Contact

Conscious Commerce

Partner Alliance Leader

Highlighted

If you're looking to use any

If you're looking to use any import tools or join my mailing list functionality through 3rd party software, you would need to use our API to implement the features.

Dave Berard
Senior Product Manager, Constant Contact
Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured