cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Many problems in login

Highlighted

Many problems in login

Hello,

I signed up through Ipage. I got an username and filled a password. Further attempts to login with these ID and PW failed. Tried to check the user name (forgot the username button). I received a different username (with a missing point). Retried with this new User ID. Nothing to do. Asked to change password and did it. Even with the new UserId and Password, no chance to log in. Now I opened another account and I am trying. Of course I lost the marketing email I prepared with the original account. It is a terrible mess. It is a pity, because the email generator works well, but it is not possible to spend hours trying to get logged.

Someone can help me?

3 REPLIES 3
CTCT Employee

Re: Many problems in login

Hello,

I can definitely help you out with the issues you are having with your account.  Could you send me an email here with your Constant Contact username, and I should be able to take care of the problems that you encountered.

Regards,

Benjamin Soder
NOC Analyst
Constant Contact

Can't get to the login page

I have been trying for an hour to get to the login page and every time I go back to the home page and hit login it takes me to a page that never loads or times out.  Help?

CTCT Employee

Re: Can't get to the login page

Hi Marion,

I'd recommend clearing your browser cache, and clearing your DNS cache if that doesn't help.  Our other customers are able to login normally.

Best Regards,

Shannon Wallace

Partner API Support Engineer