The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

PHP Dev Sample Error 404

Highlighted

PHP Dev Sample Error 404

Hello,

I've downloaded the development sample for PHP from Constant Contact's website, retrieved the API key and modified simple_form.php and cc_class.php to enable adding a form for subscribers.

When I fill in the input fields and click submit, it bounces back with "The requested URL returned error: 400" on the page...help!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted

Error 404 The requested URL returned 404.

I was able to add the http://api.constantcontact.com/ws/customers/myaccount/lists/30

but now returns 404...

Highlighted
Employee

Re: PHP Dev Sample Error 404

It looks like you may have added the an extra form input for the lists, which was causing the generated XML to contain an extra <ContactList id=""/> and producing the 400 error.  Below is the input you would need to remove, which is on line 61 of your attached simple_form.php

<form action="" method="post">

<input type="hidden" name="lists[]" value="" id="" />

David J

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured