The Community is hosting an End of Summer sweepstakes! Participants must complete tasks to earn tickets that will enter them with a chance to win a free year of Constant Contact and other great prizes!*
*No Purchase Necessary. For Official Rules, visit here. Constant Contact’s End of Summer 2020 Sweepstakes ends on October, 20, 2020 at 11:50 PM EST.

Please help me verify my configuration parameters

Highlighted

Please help me verify my configuration parameters

class ConstantContact {

//FROM HERE YOU MAY MODIFY YOUR CREDENTIALS

var $login = 'xxxxx'; //username for your account

var $password = 'xxxxx'; //password for your account

var $apikey = 'xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxx'; // Api Key for your account.

var $curl_debug = false; //set this to true to see the response code returned by cURL

var $contact_lists = array('Discounts'); // define which lists will be available for signup.

var $force_lists = false; //  set this to true to take away the ability for users to select and unselect lists

var $show_contact_lists = true; //  set this to false to hide the list name(s) on the signup form.

// Contact Lists will only be hidden if force_lists is set to true. This is to prevent available checkboxes form being hidden.

Any help is apprecited.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Employee

This looks fine. Once you

This looks fine. Once you fill in your $login, $password, and $apikey it should display the 'Discounts' list unchecked in the Interest lists section.

If you are having trouble getting this to work please make sure that you are checking off the list when trying to add a contact. Otherwise it will return an error because each contact must be subscribed to at least one list.

Please also make sure that you have spelled the list name correctly as this is another common source of problems.

Let us know if you need any more help with this.

Dan H

Support Engineer, Constant Contact

Developer Portal

View API documentation, code samples, get your API key.

Visit Page

Constant Contact 2020 End of Summer Community Sweepstakes!

The Constant Contact User Community is hosting a sweepstakes. The more you participate, the more chances you have to win! Read on to learn more...

Read More
Featured