cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

AUtomated Email by ANniversary Date

Visitor

AUtomated Email by ANniversary Date

I am trying to set up an automated email to be sent on member renewal date.  I've uploaded a date and now need to move it to Anniversary Date.  Instructions say to export Anniversary Date, copy contents from other date and past to ANniversary Date, then re-upload.

However ... I've tried exporting the Anniversary Date field, as well as the Date field I uploaded as a custom field ... both checked on the export screen ... but they do not appear on the file which is spit out.  Why is this so dysfunctional?

1 REPLY 1
CTCT Employee

Re: AUtomated Email by ANniversary Date

Hi @ebek13 

Thank you for reaching out to the Constant Contact Community. It's my pleasure to assist you today. 

I have taken a look and since you currently don't have an Anniversary date in your system, it only exported the alternate date field. You will simply rename this field Anniversary date on the spreadsheet and then upload it into the system with that name. This will transfer all those dates into the appropriate date field. Please feel free to reach out should you have other questions. 

Thank you for choosing Constant Contact. Have a great day!

Adrienne B.
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing and social media combined!