cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally deleted list

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Accidentally deleted list

If accidentally deleted a list from my ongoing automation, how do add them back in and allow them to resume from the last email? 

Thank you!!

1 REPLY
CTCT Employee

Re: Accidentally deleted list

@user91602

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! Your first step will be adding the deleted contacts to a new list in your account. The next step is creating a new Autoresponder series with only the emails that you want them to receive (you can copy these from your original Autoresponder).

Once you have the new Autoresponder set up, connect the new list to send to and activate the series. In the meantime, if you have any further questions please feel free to reach out to us here. We are always happy to assist you in any way we can!

Taryn Leinweber
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Still need help?
You can post a new message in the Community or find us on Twitter Mon-Fri 8am - 8pm ET. We've got real people waiting to help you out. Click below to start a conversation!