cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autoresponder email series

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Autoresponder email series

I just set up an autoresponder series. I need to edit the delay between them but it doesn't let me see a deactivate or pause option. I'm wondering what I did wrong?

2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Autoresponder email series

Hello @ReginaH737,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! You should not have to pause or deactivate your autoresponder to edit the frequency between two emails in the series. Click on our helpful article here that will show you where to change the delay between them in your series. 

Zoe_H
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Participating Solution Provider

Re: Autoresponder email series

Hi ReginaH737

Our "Email Marketing Mastery Series" webinar this week is covering Email Automation!

I think you will find this webinar, along with the others we offer helpful!

Here's the link to register for free!  

Register Here

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
Tags (2)