cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Due to an issue with YouTube, inserting videos in your emails is showing an error. Until they are able to resolve this issue, we recommend using a different video hosting service. We will continue to monitor this outage and update you as we have more information.

Autoresponder

Occasional Contributor

Autoresponder

Hi, is the autoresponder working? It shows that the page i'm trying to reach is not working. Wanted to try the autoresponder features. Thank you!
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
CTCT Employee

Re: Autoresponder

HI @user91602,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!   It looks like you were successful getting the start of an  Autoresponder series created!   

I think you will find they can be very helpful in keeping your contacts engaged. 

You can find some general information on creating an autoresponder series at this link.  Once you have the main part of the series created and some emails set up for it, you can learn how to schedule the automated emails here.

Please feel free to reach out to us for anything else you may need!

Donna_P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.
Occasional Contributor

Thank you Donna! Great help. 

Occasional Contributor

Hi Donna, somehow I'm stuck. I was wondering if it's because I have not upgraded to the email plus to use the autoresponder. But it appears the same after I've signed up. Here where I'm stuck.Autoresponder.png 

CTCT Employee

Hello @user91602,

That error message should not appear if you have not upgraded yet, so this is something that we will have to do some research on. I apologize for the inconvenience! Can you please email social_support(at)constantcontact(dot) your screenshot, your username, a reference to this post, the title of the Autoresponder you are in, and what you were doing in the Autoresponder when this error occurred. Thank you! 

Zoe H.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.