cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Birthday automated emails

Occasional Contributor

Birthday automated emails

In the contact lists, if you collect birth dates from customers who then sign on to your list for birthday vouchers, there should be a function that allows you to set automated birthday emails that go out every month to the birthday people for that month, etc. July birth dates on list get the email, no one else.....
2 REPLIES 2
CTCT Employee

Re: Birthday automated emails

Hi @JeandreB6,

Thank you for reaching out to us through the Community. Yes, we do have a function that allows you to send automated emails out to contacts on their specific birthdays. To access this feature:

1. Click on Campaigns
  2. Click on Create
  3. Select Email Automation
  4. Click on Create under the Birthday Emails
  5. Select a template
  6. Edit your template
  7. Schedule it out

For more information on this function and if you need a visual, please click here. I hope this information helps! Let us know if you need assistance with anything else!

Lucas_D
Community & Social Media Support

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Increase your profitability by integrating your email marketing and social media.  Download this guide and learn how you can achieve great results with email marketing
Participating Solution Provider

Re: Birthday automated emails

Hi JeandreB6,

Our "Email Marketing Mastery Series" webinar this week is covering Email Automation!

I think you will find this webinar, along with the others we offer helpful!

Here's the link to register for free!  

Register Here

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
Tags (2)