cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant view Shopify Details at all

Occasional Participant

Cant view Shopify Details at all

It says its connected but i try to open see more details and it says:   This site can’t be reached

The connection was reset.

Try:

• Checking the connection
  • Checking the proxy and the firewall
  • Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_CONNECTION_RESET
Tags (3)
12 REPLIES 12
CTCT Employee

Re: Cant view Shopify Details at all

Hello @FastDeals,

I apologize for the trouble you're having with the Shopify tab! Could you please give us a call and ask to speak with our advanced technical team so that they can look into this further? They would really like to do additional research on why this is occuring for you! 

Amber_L
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Participant

i chatted to someone, they said it was your error and it would be sorted soon, its still faulty though 

Tags (3)

Hi @FastDeals

Thank you for giving us this update! I can completely understand how important it is for your Shopify integration to work as easily as it should. I'm glad one of our Chat Support members were able to look into this for you. I can also see you were added to our queue to be notified when this experience is resolved.

Frankie.P

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Occasional Participant

Hi this has been going on for a very long time now, is there going to be something done about it ? 

Hi @FastDeals

Thank you for reaching out to the Community about this plugin. I apologize we do not currently have a time estimate of when this experience will be resolved. This is however something our support is still troubleshooting further. You will however receive an email when this is resolved because your were previously added to our queue to be notified.

Frankie.P

Yes...This has been going from a long long time.I tried talking to them,they gave too nicely,but still its not working.Quite disappointed now.Still waiting for an proper reply.And hoping i will get proper solution. Thank you and regards...:)..Waiting for an appropriate and helpful

@FastDeals wrote:

i chatted to someone, they said it was your error and it would be sorted soon, its still faulty though 

that can help me solving this issue.Thank you again..:)

@FastDeals wrote:

CTCT Employee

Hello @user79830,

We do apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused, we completely understand why this feature is important to you. We are currently looking for a fix, and you should be updated once this has been resolved due to your feedback being submitted under your account. Thank you for letting us know about your Shopify details, and we hope you have a wonderful Sunday! 

Zoe H.

Occasional Participant

Hello, issue has not improved for 5+ months now, I know i'm on the list to be updated, but Iwas just wondering if anything is being done. Thanks

Tags (1)
CTCT Employee

Hi @FastDeals 

Thank you for reaching out for an update on this. From our tech team, I have identified a possible fix. You can try the following:

Use the shop name instead of the shop URL
Instead of adding the full URL
https://mywebsite.com.myshopify.com
Only add the shop name as it appears in the website's link. The system will add the https:// and the myshopify.com and connect the shop as expected.

OR
If this does not work, you can connect from the Shopify side. 
- Pull up the Shopify account
- Go to the Apps tab on the left column
- Check to see if the "Constant Contact for Shopify" app is already installed. 
--> If the app is not installed, click the "Visit the Shopify App Store" button at the top and search for "Constant Contact". It is the app called "Constant Contact" and says "60-day free trial". 
- Click on the name of the app which will bring you to a page for "Constant Contact for Shopify" with a checkbox and then click "Sign In". (If you are not already logged into Constant Contact, it will take you to a log in page). 
- You should now be connected

Please feel free to reach out if the steps I've listed above do not resolve the issue. 

Thanks!

Alex S.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.