cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditional logic for automation between campaigns

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Conditional logic for automation between campaigns

Hi, ive done some research and havnt found an answer to this yet. Maybe i can get some help here.

Background:
1) person fills out a form on my website and they get put into a list, we will call that list "Partials"
2) Person gets to the cart page and leaves without a purchase. OR They purchase and get added to list called "Buyers".

Heres what i want to do:
1) Partials will receive an automated email in an hour reminding them that they were "interested but forgot to buy"
2)*** conditional part *** 
IF
that person purchased the product (and is now in the buyers list) before the email sent THEN the email would not send. 

Can this be done? 
TYIA

2 REPLIES 2
Participating Solution Provider

Re: Conditional logic for automation between campaigns

Hi AndrewM615,

Our "Email Marketing Mastery Series" webinar this week  is covering Email Automation!

I think you will find this webinar, along with the others we offer helpful!

Here's the link to register for free!  

Register Here

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

As Constant Contact Certified Partners & Trainers we host weekly free training webinars to help users master email marketing. Register here: https://www.marketadvertisepromote.com/events
Tags (2)

Re: Conditional logic for automation between campaigns

Hi @AndrewM615 

This is a great question! I can understand how important it is to not only contact potential shoppers, but also to make sure your contacts receive the correct emails. I apologize at this time our Automated Email Series do not currently have this logic available in it. Instead at this time, the only way a contact can be removed from an automation is by manually removing the contact from the list. With that being said, we do have an Automated Abandoned Cart Reminder Email for Shopify Customers. If you are using Shopify I would suggest taking a look at this feature.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.