cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact list

Highlighted

Contact list

I am brand new to Constant Contact.  I set up an autoresponder series so that when someone clicks link on our website to receive information, they must enter their name and email address to receive the information and that this would trigger the autoresponder email series.  I thought that their contact information would then automatically be entered into the Contact List.  However, I have had to manually enter the information onto the List.  Is there a way this information can be automatically saved to the List or will I have to manually enter the information every time someone clicks on the link to receive information?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Contact list

Hi @BobA207 

Thank you for reaching out to the community! I can understand how important it is for this series to work and automatically send to these new sign-ups. I apologize this has not been the case. With that being said, I cannot see any active sign-up forms or plugins connected to your account. How are you collecting these contacts? Is this form one provided by constant contact? Once your form is connected to your account then the contacts will automatically be added, allowing your series to be triggered. If you are using a form provided by a third-party, we always suggest taking a look at our Marketplace. This is where you can find any apps and integrations that can connect this form to your account.

Frankie P.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

Anyone can be a marketer! Visit our Blog & Resources page to brush up on the latest tips and tricks.