cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constant Contact wants to help you succeed! We’re celebrating our professional service programs on the Constant Contact Community this month and you have a chance to try one of the services for free! Learn more.

Drip Campaigns

Occasional Contributor

Drip Campaigns

I don't see a way to schedule drip campaigns.  Is this feature available, and, if not, do you plan to add a feature to send a sequence of emails over a designated period of time?

Thank you!

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Drip Campaigns

Hello @LauraBlackburnReatlor. I believe that you may be asking about our Autoresponder feature. Autoresponders allows you to send a series of automated emails that are triggered when a contact is added to a list in your account. This feature is only available through our Email Plus package, where you can create and send unlimited Plus campaigns (Events, Coupons, Donations and Surveys). If you do need to upgrade your account to go into our Email Plus package, here is a link that shows you how to do this. 

Caitlin M.
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.
Highlighted
Occasional Organizer

I'm wondering something similar. I want to create a marketing campaign that isn't based on when someone signs up for my list but rather with a pre-existing list of contacts. I'd like to send them all a link to download our product. If they don't open the email after 5 days (or download the product), I'd like to send them a different email. And if after 4 more days, I'd like to send them a third and final email. Is there a way to create an automated sequence of emails in this manner?

Hi @ZachP06

The good news is this is something you can accomplish with an Autoresponder Series. These automated emails are triggered by contacts when they join a specific list whether it be a sign up or moving contacts in your account into a new list. Even if you create your series based on an already existing list, you'll also be given a one-time option to send the series to the existing contacts on your selected lists when your series is activated.

Frankie.P
Community & Social Media Support

Did I answer your question? If so, please mark my post as an "Accepted Solution" by clicking the Accept as Solution button in the bottom right hand corner of this post.

You're not alone on your email marketing journey. Connect with a Marketing Advisor to see how they can help you develop the right strategy for your business and get the most out of your Constant Contact experience.